NG2 cells are distinct from neurogenic cells in the postnatal mouse subventricular zone
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 512, Issue 5, pages 702–716, 10 February 2009
How to Cite
Komitova, M., Zhu, X., Serwanski, D. R. and Nishiyama, A. (2009), NG2 cells are distinct from neurogenic cells in the postnatal mouse subventricular zone. J. Comp. Neurol., 512: 702–716. doi: 10.1002/cne.21917
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 NS049267
- CT State Stem Cell Research Grant. Grant Number: 06SCB03
- Gothenburg Medical Society
- Swedish Medical Society
- Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!