Extensive spinal decussation and bilateral termination of cervical corticospinal projections in rhesus monkeys
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 2, pages 151–163, 10 March 2009
How to Cite
Rosenzweig, E. S., Brock, J. H., Culbertson, M. D., Lu, P., Moseanko, R., Edgerton, V. R., Havton, L. A. and Tuszynski, M. H. (2009), Extensive spinal decussation and bilateral termination of cervical corticospinal projections in rhesus monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 151–163. doi: 10.1002/cne.21940
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS42291
- Veterans Administration
- Spitzer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!