Modular subdivision of mushroom bodies by kenyon cells in the silkmoth
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 3, pages 315–330, 20 March 2009
How to Cite
Fukushima, R. and Kanzaki, R. (2009), Modular subdivision of mushroom bodies by kenyon cells in the silkmoth. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 315–330. doi: 10.1002/cne.21946
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B
- Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Area No. 454)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!