Modular subdivision of mushroom bodies by kenyon cells in the silkmoth
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 3, pages 315–330, 20 March 2009
How to Cite
Fukushima, R. and Kanzaki, R. (2009), Modular subdivision of mushroom bodies by kenyon cells in the silkmoth. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 315–330. doi: 10.1002/cne.21946
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B
- Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Area No. 454)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CNE_21946_sm_SupplFig1.tif||288K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.