Neural distribution of nonapeptide binding sites in two species of songbird
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 2, pages 197–208, 10 March 2009
How to Cite
Leung, C. H., Goode, C. T., Young, L. J. and Maney, D. L. (2009), Neural distribution of nonapeptide binding sites in two species of songbird. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 197–208. doi: 10.1002/cne.21947
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBN-9804129, IBN-0346984, IOS-0723805
- Center for Behavioral Neuroscience. Grant Number: IBN-9876754
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!