Involvement of R-type Ca2+ channels in neurotransmitter release from spinal dorsolateral funiculus terminals synapsing motoneurons
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 2, pages 188–196, 10 March 2009
How to Cite
Castro, A., Andrade, A., Vergara, P., Segovia, J., Aguilar, J., Felix, R. and Delgado-Lezama, R. (2009), Involvement of R-type Ca2+ channels in neurotransmitter release from spinal dorsolateral funiculus terminals synapsing motoneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/cne.21952
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- National Council of Science and Technology (Conacyt, Mexico). Grant Numbers: 37152N, 49790-Q, 54756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!