Involvement of R-type Ca2+ channels in neurotransmitter release from spinal dorsolateral funiculus terminals synapsing motoneurons
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 2, pages 188–196, 10 March 2009
How to Cite
Castro, A., Andrade, A., Vergara, P., Segovia, J., Aguilar, J., Felix, R. and Delgado-Lezama, R. (2009), Involvement of R-type Ca2+ channels in neurotransmitter release from spinal dorsolateral funiculus terminals synapsing motoneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/cne.21952
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- National Council of Science and Technology (Conacyt, Mexico). Grant Numbers: 37152N, 49790-Q, 54756
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|cne_21952_sm_SupFig1.tif||1402K||Supplemental Figure 1|
|cne_21952_sm_SupFig2.tif||2421K||Supplemental Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.