Identification and localization of myosin superfamily members in fish retina and retinal pigmented epithelium
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 513, Issue 2, pages 209–223, 10 March 2009
How to Cite
Lin-Jones, J., Sohlberg, L., Dosé, A., Breckler, J., Hillman, D. W. and Burnside, B. (2009), Identification and localization of myosin superfamily members in fish retina and retinal pigmented epithelium. J. Comp. Neurol., 513: 209–223. doi: 10.1002/cne.21958
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2008
- National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EY03575
- Research Infrastructure in Minority Institutions (RIMI). Grant Number: 5 P20 RR11805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!