P2X2- and P2X3-positive fibers in fungiform papillae originate from the chorda tympani but not the trigeminal nerve in rats and mice
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 514, Issue 2, pages 131–144, 10 May 2009
How to Cite
Ishida, Y., Ugawa, S., Ueda, T., Yamada, T., Shibata, Y., Hondoh, A., Inoue, K., Yu, Y. and Shimada, S. (2009), P2X2- and P2X3-positive fibers in fungiform papillae originate from the chorda tympani but not the trigeminal nerve in rats and mice. J. Comp. Neurol., 514: 131–144. doi: 10.1002/cne.22000
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!