Widespread changes in dendritic and axonal morphology in Mecp2-mutant mouse models of rett syndrome: Evidence for disruption of neuronal networks
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 514, Issue 3, pages 240–258, 20 May 2009
How to Cite
Belichenko, P. V., Wright, E. E., Belichenko, N. P., Masliah, E., Li, H. H., Mobley, W. C. and Francke, U. (2009), Widespread changes in dendritic and axonal morphology in Mecp2-mutant mouse models of rett syndrome: Evidence for disruption of neuronal networks. J. Comp. Neurol., 514: 240–258. doi: 10.1002/cne.22009
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation
- Natalie Foundation
- International Rett Syndrome Association
- Stanford Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!