Widespread changes in dendritic and axonal morphology in Mecp2-mutant mouse models of rett syndrome: Evidence for disruption of neuronal networks
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 514, Issue 3, pages 240–258, 20 May 2009
How to Cite
Belichenko, P. V., Wright, E. E., Belichenko, N. P., Masliah, E., Li, H. H., Mobley, W. C. and Francke, U. (2009), Widespread changes in dendritic and axonal morphology in Mecp2-mutant mouse models of rett syndrome: Evidence for disruption of neuronal networks. J. Comp. Neurol., 514: 240–258. doi: 10.1002/cne.22009
- Issue online: 2 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation
- Natalie Foundation
- International Rett Syndrome Association
- Stanford Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CNE_22009_sm_SupTabS1.doc||102K||TABLE S1. Summary of Parameters Changing in Wild-type and Mecp2-Mutant Mice|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.