The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Erythropoietin receptor expression is concordant with erythropoietin but not with common β chain expression in the rat brain throughout the life span
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 514, Issue 4, pages 403–414, 1 June 2009
How to Cite
Sanchez, P. E., Navarro, F. P., Fares, R. P., Nadam, J., Georges, B., Moulin, C., Le Cavorsin, M., Bonnet, C., Ryvlin, P., Belmeguenai, A., Bodennec, J., Morales, A. and Bezin, L. (2009), Erythropoietin receptor expression is concordant with erythropoietin but not with common β chain expression in the rat brain throughout the life span. J. Comp. Neurol., 514: 403–414. doi: 10.1002/cne.22020
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Université Lyon 1
- Délégation Générale pour l'Armement, Ministère français de la défense
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!