Ultrastructure of the subventricular zone in Macaca fascicularis and evidence of a mouse-like migratory stream
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 514, Issue 5, pages 533–554, 10 June 2009
How to Cite
Gil-Perotin, S., Duran-Moreno, M., Belzunegui, S., Luquin, M. R. and Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. (2009), Ultrastructure of the subventricular zone in Macaca fascicularis and evidence of a mouse-like migratory stream. J. Comp. Neurol., 514: 533–554. doi: 10.1002/cne.22026
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SAF 03229
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias Instituto de Salud Carlos III Madrid. Grant Number: Exp. 01/9513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!