Effect of levodopa priming on dopamine neuron transplant efficacy and induction of abnormal involuntary movements in parkinsonian rats
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Neural Repair
Volume 515, Issue 1, pages 15–30, 1 July 2009
How to Cite
Steece-Collier, K., Soderstrom, K. E., Collier, T. J., Sortwell, C. E. and Maries-Lad, E. (2009), Effect of levodopa priming on dopamine neuron transplant efficacy and induction of abnormal involuntary movements in parkinsonian rats. J. Comp. Neurol., 515: 15–30. doi: 10.1002/cne.22037
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RO1NS045132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!