Serotonergic innervation of the caudal spinal stump in rats after complete spinal transection: Effect of olfactory ensheathing glia
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 515, Issue 6, pages 664–676, 20 August 2009
How to Cite
Takeoka, A., Kubasak, M. D., Zhong, H., Roy, R. R. and Phelps, P. E. (2009), Serotonergic innervation of the caudal spinal stump in rats after complete spinal transection: Effect of olfactory ensheathing glia. J. Comp. Neurol., 515: 664–676. doi: 10.1002/cne.22080
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation. Grant Numbers: PA-1-0102-2, PAC1-0102-2
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: R21NS42000-01, RO1NS54159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!