Subdivisions and derivatives of the chicken subpallium based on expression of LIM and other regulatory genes and markers of neuron subpopulations during development
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 515, Issue 4, pages 465–501, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Abellán, A. and Medina, L. (2009), Subdivisions and derivatives of the chicken subpallium based on expression of LIM and other regulatory genes and markers of neuron subpopulations during development. J. Comp. Neurol., 515: 465–501. doi: 10.1002/cne.22083
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science—Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Numbers: BFI2003-06453-C02-02, BFU2006-14804-C02-02/BFI
- Predoctoral fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!