Genoarchitectonic profile of developing nuclear groups in the chicken pretectum
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 517, Issue 4, pages 405–451, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Ferran, J.L., de Oliveira, E. D., Merchán, P., Sandoval, J.E., Sánchez-Arrones, L., Martínez-De-La-Torre, M. and Puelles, L. (2009), Genoarchitectonic profile of developing nuclear groups in the chicken pretectum. J. Comp. Neurol., 517: 405–451. doi: 10.1002/cne.22115
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: BFU 2008-04156
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 1-R01-MH070370-01A2
- SENECA Foundation. Grant Number: 04548/GERM/06 (no. 10891)
- CIBER de Enfermedades Raras U736
- CIBERER postdoctoral researcher
- NIH. Grant Number: 1-R01-MH070370-01A2
- FPI predoctoral fellow of Spanish Ministry of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!