Connexin30 null and conditional connexin26 null mice display distinct pattern and time course of cellular degeneration in the cochlea
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 516, Issue 6, pages 569–579, 20 October 2009
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Tang, W., Chang, Q., Wang, Y., Kong, W. and Lin, X. (2009), Connexin30 null and conditional connexin26 null mice display distinct pattern and time course of cellular degeneration in the cochlea. J. Comp. Neurol., 516: 569–579. doi: 10.1002/cne.22117
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2009
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communicative Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Numbers: RO1-DC006483, R21-DC008353, R21 DC008672
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30728029
- Woodruff Foundation
- Deafness Research Foundation
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Numbers: 200710187, 2008610021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!