Arcuate nucleus expression of NKX2.1 and DLX and lineages expressing these transcription factors in neuropeptide Y+, proopiomelanocortin+, and tyrosine hydroxylase+ neurons in neonatal and adult mice
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 517, Issue 1, pages 37–50, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Yee, C. L., Wang, Y., Anderson, S., Ekker, M. and Rubenstein, J. L.R. (2009), Arcuate nucleus expression of NKX2.1 and DLX and lineages expressing these transcription factors in neuropeptide Y+, proopiomelanocortin+, and tyrosine hydroxylase+ neurons in neonatal and adult mice. J. Comp. Neurol., 517: 37–50. doi: 10.1002/cne.22132
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2008
- Nina Ireland, Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK063592-10S1, 1 F32 HD048025-01A1
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: RO1 MH49428-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!