The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Developmental expression of prion protein and its ligands stress-inducible protein 1 and vitronectin
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 517, Issue 3, pages 371–384, 20 November 2009
How to Cite
Hajj, G. N.M., Santos, T. G., Cook, Z. S.P. and Martins, V. R. (2009), Developmental expression of prion protein and its ligands stress-inducible protein 1 and vitronectin. J. Comp. Neurol., 517: 371–384. doi: 10.1002/cne.22157
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 03-13189-2 08-00390-5
- FAPESP Fellowships
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!