Evidence of early nervous differentiation and early catecholaminergic sensory system during Sepia officinalis embryogenesis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 517, Issue 4, pages 539–549, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Baratte, S. and Bonnaud, L. (2009), Evidence of early nervous differentiation and early catecholaminergic sensory system during Sepia officinalis embryogenesis. J. Comp. Neurol., 517: 539–549. doi: 10.1002/cne.22174
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: JC/JC 0043
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!