Synaptic organization in the adult Drosophila mushroom body calyx
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 517, Issue 6, pages 808–824, 20 December 2009
How to Cite
Leiss, F., Groh, C., Butcher, N. J., Meinertzhagen, I. A. and Tavosanis, G. (2009), Synaptic organization in the adult Drosophila mushroom body calyx. J. Comp. Neurol., 517: 808–824. doi: 10.1002/cne.22184
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP1111 Ta 265/2-2
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: DIS-000065
- Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!