Decreased number of parvalbumin and cholinergic interneurons in the striatum of individuals with Tourette syndrome
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 3, pages 277–291, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Kataoka, Y., Kalanithi, P. S.A., Grantz, H., Schwartz, M. L., Saper, C., Leckman, J. F. and Vaccarino, F. M. (2010), Decreased number of parvalbumin and cholinergic interneurons in the striatum of individuals with Tourette syndrome. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 277–291. doi: 10.1002/cne.22206
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NS054994, K05MH076273
- Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!