Synaptic activity-related classical protein kinase C isoform localization in the adult rat neuromuscular synapse
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 2, pages 211–228, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Besalduch, N., Tomàs, M., Santafé, M. M., Garcia, N., Tomàs, J. and Lanuza, M. A. (2010), Synaptic activity-related classical protein kinase C isoform localization in the adult rat neuromuscular synapse. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 211–228. doi: 10.1002/cne.22220
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- Fondo de investigación from Spain (FISS). Grant Numbers: PI05-0207, PI05-1599
- Departament d'Universitats Recerca i Societat de la Informacio from Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI). Grant Numbers: 2005SGR 00337, SAF2008-02836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!