Neurons associated with the flip-flop activity in the lateral accessory lobe and ventral protocerebrum of the silkworm moth brain
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 3, pages 366–388, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Iwano, M., Hill, E. S., Mori, A., Mishima, T., Mishima, T., Ito, K. and Kanzaki, R. (2010), Neurons associated with the flip-flop activity in the lateral accessory lobe and ventral protocerebrum of the silkworm moth brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 366–388. doi: 10.1002/cne.22224
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!