Chronic expression of PPAR-δ by oligodendrocyte lineage cells in the injured rat spinal cord
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 6, pages 785–799, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Almad, A. and McTigue, D. M. (2010), Chronic expression of PPAR-δ by oligodendrocyte lineage cells in the injured rat spinal cord. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 785–799. doi: 10.1002/cne.22242
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: NS059776, P30-NS045758
- The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. Grant Number: MA1-0702-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!