Hind-limb paraparesis in a rat model for neurolathyrism associated with apoptosis and an impaired vascular endothelial growth factor system in the spinal cord
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 6, pages 928–942, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Kusama-Eguchi, K., Yamazaki, Y., Ueda, T., Suda, A., Hirayama, Y., Ikegami, F., Watanabe, K., May, M., Lambein, F. and Kusama, T. (2010), Hind-limb paraparesis in a rat model for neurolathyrism associated with apoptosis and an impaired vascular endothelial growth factor system in the spinal cord. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 928–942. doi: 10.1002/cne.22257
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 02F005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!