Targeted three-dimensional immunohistochemistry reveals localization of presynaptic proteins Bassoon and Piccolo in the rat calyx of Held before and after the onset of hearing
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 7, pages 1008–1029, 1 April 2010
How to Cite
Dondzillo, A., Sätzler, K., Horstmann, H., Altrock, W. D., Gundelfinger, E. D. and Kuner, T. (2010), Targeted three-dimensional immunohistochemistry reveals localization of presynaptic proteins Bassoon and Piccolo in the rat calyx of Held before and after the onset of hearing. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 1008–1029. doi: 10.1002/cne.22260
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: AL 1115/1-1
- Land Sachsen-Anhalt/European Structural Fonds. Grant Number: EFRE-IfN C2/1
- European Commission. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-019055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!