The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of the cytoplasmic domain of the L1 cell adhesion molecule in brain development
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 7, pages 1113–1132, 1 April 2010
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y., Lee, S., Haddox, C. L., Weaver, E. J. and Lemmon, V. P. (2010), Role of the cytoplasmic domain of the L1 cell adhesion molecule in brain development. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 1113–1132. doi: 10.1002/cne.22267
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD39884
- Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- RIKEN Brain Science Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!