Compartmentalization of the precheliceral neuroectoderm in the spider Cupiennius salei: Development of the arcuate body, optic ganglia, and mushroom body
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 13, pages 2612–2632, 1 July 2010
How to Cite
Doeffinger, C., Hartenstein, V. and Stollewerk, A. (2010), Compartmentalization of the precheliceral neuroectoderm in the spider Cupiennius salei: Development of the arcuate body, optic ganglia, and mushroom body. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 2612–2632. doi: 10.1002/cne.22355
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2009
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!