Endocannabinoid system in the adult rat circumventricular areas: An immunohistochemical study
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 15, pages 3065–3085, 1 August 2010
How to Cite
Suárez, J., Romero-Zerbo, S. Y., Rivera, P., Bermúdez-Silva, F. J., Pérez, J., De Fonseca, F. R. and Fernández-Llebrez, P. (2010), Endocannabinoid system in the adult rat circumventricular areas: An immunohistochemical study. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3065–3085. doi: 10.1002/cne.22382
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: BFU 2006/11754
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: PI-0220, P07-CVI-03079, SAS-S0742, MEC SAF 2004/07762
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: 07/1226, 07/0880
- Plan Nacional Sobre Drogas (2006/142)
- Consejería de Salud, Consejeria de Innovación Ciencia y Empresa (Junta de Andalucía). Grant Number: REDES RTA RD06/001
- 5th Framework Programme. Grant Number: TARGALC QLRT-2001-01048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!