Corticosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone have opposing effects on adult neuroplasticity in the avian song control system
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 18, pages 3662–3678, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Newman, A. E.M., MacDougall-Shackleton, S. A., An, Y.-S., Kriengwatana, B. and Soma, K. K. (2010), Corticosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone have opposing effects on adult neuroplasticity in the avian song control system. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3662–3678. doi: 10.1002/cne.22395
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!