Clathrin assembly proteins AP180 and CALM in the embryonic rat brain
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 18, pages 3803–3818, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Schwartz, C. M., Cheng, A., Mughal, M. R., Mattson, M. P. and Yao, P. J. (2010), Clathrin assembly proteins AP180 and CALM in the embryonic rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3803–3818. doi: 10.1002/cne.22425
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
- MedStar Research Institute (R&D contract)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!