The last two authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of μ- and κ-opioid receptors as potential targets to regulate parasympathetic, sympathetic, and sensory neurons within rat intracardiac ganglia
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 18, pages 3836–3847, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Mousa, S. A., Shaqura, M., Schäper, J., Huang, W., Treskatsch, S., Habazettl, H., Abdul-Khaliq, H. and Schäfer, M. (2010), Identification of μ- and κ-opioid receptors as potential targets to regulate parasympathetic, sympathetic, and sensory neurons within rat intracardiac ganglia. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3836–3847. doi: 10.1002/cne.22427
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!