Architecture of cannabinoid signaling in mouse retina
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 18, pages 3848–3866, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Shu-Jung Hu, S., Arnold, A., Hutchens, J. M., Radicke, J., Cravatt, B. F., Wager-Miller, J., Mackie, K. and Straiker, A. (2010), Architecture of cannabinoid signaling in mouse retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3848–3866. doi: 10.1002/cne.22429
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA11322, DA021696, DA024122
- Indiana METACyt Initiative of Indiana University
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- Indiana University Light Microscopy Imaging Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!