Sympathetic innervation of the ileocecal junction in horses
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 19, pages 4046–4066, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Russo, D., Bombardi, C., Grandis, A., Furness, J.B., Spadari, A., Bernardini, C. and Chiocchetti, R. (2010), Sympathetic innervation of the ileocecal junction in horses. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 4046–4066. doi: 10.1002/cne.22443
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'
- Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: PRIN 2006
- Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna and the Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LX0882269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!