Molecular regulation of the developing commissural plate
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 18, pages 3645–3661, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Moldrich, R. X., Gobius, I., Pollak, T., Zhang, J., Ren, T., Brown, L., Mori, S., De Juan Romero, C., Britanova, O., Tarabykin, V. and Richards, L. J. (2010), Molecular regulation of the developing commissural plate. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 3645–3661. doi: 10.1002/cne.22445
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2010
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC). Grant Number: 456027
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AG 20012, EB 003543, ES 01266
- DFG-Research Center for Molecular Physiology of the Brain. Grant Number: TA 303/4-1
- C.J. Martin Fellow and L.J.R. is a Senior Research Fellow of the NHMRC, Australia
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CNE_22445_sm_suppinfoFigure1.tif||986K||Supporting Figure 1. Incubation of the anti-SIX3 antibody with the antigenic peptide shows specific immunoreactivity in the forebrain. A and C, Cells surrounding the AC are immunopositive for SIX3 (B). Following incubation with the peptide at 50x the antibody concentration, immunoreactivity is no longer present (D). Asterisk indicates artefact caused by a fold in the tissue section. Scale bar = 50 μm.|
|CNE_22445_sm_suppinfoFigure2.tif||2640K||Supporting Figure 2. Representative measurements of commissural plate domains using EMX1, NFIA, ZIC2 and SIX3 in wildtype (A-D), Nfia−/− (E-H), Emx2−/− (I-L) and Satb2−/− (M-P) mice. N.d.: not determined.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.