Immunohistochemical parcellation of the ferret (Mustela putorius) visual cortex reveals substantial homology with the cat (Felis catus)
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 21, pages 4439–4462, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Homman-Ludiye, J., Manger, P. R. and Bourne, J. A. (2010), Immunohistochemical parcellation of the ferret (Mustela putorius) visual cortex reveals substantial homology with the cat (Felis catus). J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 4439–4462. doi: 10.1002/cne.22465
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2010
- Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 433620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!