The first two authors are co-first authors.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 22, pages 4591–4611, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Krolewski, D. M., Medina, A., Kerman, I. A., Bernard, R., Burke, S., Thompson, R. C., Bunney, W. E., Schatzberg, A. F., Myers, R. M., Akil, H., Jones, E. G. and Watson, S. J. (2010), Expression patterns of corticotropin-releasing factor, arginine vasopressin, histidine decarboxylase, melanin-concentrating hormone, and orexin genes in the human hypothalamus. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 4591–4611. doi: 10.1002/cne.22480
The last two authors are equal contributors.
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2010 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- Pritzker Neuropsychiatric Disorders Research Consortium
- NIMH Conte Center. Grant Numbers: MH60398, NIMH MH077556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!