The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Astroglial loss and edema formation in the rat piriform cortex and hippocampus following pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 22, pages 4612–4628, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Kim, J.-E., Yeo, S.-I., Ryu, H. J., Kim, M.-J., Kim, D.-S., Jo, S.-M. and Kang, T.-C. (2010), Astroglial loss and edema formation in the rat piriform cortex and hippocampus following pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 4612–4628. doi: 10.1002/cne.22482
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2010 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080007
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2009-0064347, 2009-0093812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!