Axonal branching patterns of nucleus accumbens neurons in the rat
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 518, Issue 22, pages 4649–4673, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Tripathi, A., Prensa, L., Cebrián, C. and Mengual, E. (2010), Axonal branching patterns of nucleus accumbens neurons in the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 518: 4649–4673. doi: 10.1002/cne.22484
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2010 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: MEC, BFU2004-06825
- Gobierno de Navarra 2004
- “UTE project CIMA”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!