J.M. Encinas and C. Hamani contributed equally to this work.
Neurogenic hippocampal targets of deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 1, pages 6–20, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Encinas, J. M., Hamani, C., Lozano, A. M. and Enikolopov, G. (2011), Neurogenic hippocampal targets of deep brain stimulation. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 6–20. doi: 10.1002/cne.22503
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH081258
- New York State Stem Cell Science (NYSTEM). Grant Number: 57850205
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- The Seraph Foundation
- The Ira Hazan Foundation
- The Robertson Foundation
- Cody Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Hope for Depression Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!