Serotonin receptor diversity in the human colon: Expression of serotonin type 3 receptor subunits 5-HT3C, 5-HT3D, and 5-HT3E
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 3, pages 420–432, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Kapeller, J., Möller, D., Lasitschka, F., Autschbach, F., Hovius, R., Rappold, G., Brüss, M., Gershon, M. D. and Niesler, B. (2011), Serotonin receptor diversity in the human colon: Expression of serotonin type 3 receptor subunits 5-HT3C, 5-HT3D, and 5-HT3E. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 420–432. doi: 10.1002/cne.22525
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2010 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF0313320
- National Genome Research Network (NGFN-2). Grant Number: EP-S19T02
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Number: 107229
- Human Frontier Science Program
- U.S. Public Health Service (NIH). Grant Number: NS12969
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-109886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!