Lineage-based analysis of the development of the central complex of the drosophila brain
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 4, pages 661–689, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Pereanu, W., Younossi-Hartenstein, A., Lovick, J., Spindler, S. and Hartenstein, V. (2011), Lineage-based analysis of the development of the central complex of the drosophila brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 661–689. doi: 10.1002/cne.22542
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 09:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 NS054814
Retraction: Retraction: Pereanu, W., Younossi-Hartenstein, A., Lovick, J., Spindler, S. and Hartenstein, V. (2011), Lineage-based analysis of the development of the central complex of the drosophila brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 661–689. doi:10.1002/cne.22542
Vol. 521, Issue 1, 266, Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!