The first four authors contributed equally to this work.
Cellular composition and organization of the subventricular zone and rostral migratory stream in the adult and neonatal common marmoset brain†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 4, pages 690–713, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Sawamoto, K., Hirota, Y., Alfaro-Cervello, C., Soriano-Navarro, M., He, X., Hayakawa-Yano, Y., Yamada, M., Hikishima, K., Tabata, H., Iwanami, A., Nakajima, K., Toyama, Y., Itoh, T., Alvarez-Buylla, A., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Okano, H. (2011), Cellular composition and organization of the subventricular zone and rostral migratory stream in the adult and neonatal common marmoset brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 690–713. doi: 10.1002/cne.22543
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 09:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
- Programs of Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) including Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- project for realization of regenerative medicine
- “Highly creative animal model development for brain sciences” carried out under the Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences
- Funding Program for World-leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Human Frontier Science Program Organization
- Keio University Medical Science Fund
- Keio Gijuku Academic Development Funds
- Naito Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Japan Brain Foundation
- Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF-2008-01274, AP-2004-2261
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Red de Terapia Celular. Grant Number: RD06/0010/0022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!