A.J. Castiglioni and N.N. Remis contributed equally to this work.
Expression and vesicular localization of mouse Trpml3 in stria vascularis, hair cells, and vomeronasal and olfactory receptor neurons
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 6, pages 1095–1114, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Castiglioni, A. J., Remis, N. N., Flores, E. N. and García-Añoveros, J. (2011), Expression and vesicular localization of mouse Trpml3 in stria vascularis, hair cells, and vomeronasal and olfactory receptor neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1095–1114. doi: 10.1002/cne.22554
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 09:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 NS044363
- The Hugh Knowles Foundation
- National Research Service Award. Grant Numbers: NS041234, DC010529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!