Differential structural plasticity of corticostriatal and thalamostriatal axo-spinous synapses in MPTP-treated parkinsonian monkeys
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 5, pages 989–1005, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Villalba, R. M. and Smith, Y. (2011), Differential structural plasticity of corticostriatal and thalamostriatal axo-spinous synapses in MPTP-treated parkinsonian monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 989–1005. doi: 10.1002/cne.22563
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 09:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS 037948
- the National Center for Research Resources-Yerkes Primate Center. Grant Number: RR00165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!