Spatiotemporal fate map of neurogenin1 (Neurog1) lineages in the mouse central nervous system
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 7, pages 1355–1370, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Kim, E. J., Hori, K., Wyckoff, A., Dickel, L. K., Koundakjian, E. J., Goodrich, L. V. and Johnson, J. E. (2011), Spatiotemporal fate map of neurogenin1 (Neurog1) lineages in the mouse central nervous system. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1355–1370. doi: 10.1002/cne.22574
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 10:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NIH R01 HD037932 (to J.E.J.), NIH F31 DC007775 (to E.J.K.)
- Sloan Foundation
- Mathers Charitable Foundation (to L.V.G.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!