Synaptic proteins are tonotopically graded in postnatal and adult type I and type II spiral ganglion neurons
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 8, pages 1455–1475, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Flores-Otero, J. and Davis, R. L. (2011), Synaptic proteins are tonotopically graded in postnatal and adult type I and type II spiral ganglion neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1455–1475. doi: 10.1002/cne.22576
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 DC01856 (to R.L.D.)
- Gates Millennium Scholarship (to J.F.-O.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!