Neurogliaform cells in the molecular layer of the dentate gyrus as feed-forward γ-aminobutyric acidergic modulators of entorhinal–hippocampal interplay
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 8, pages 1476–1491, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Armstrong, C., Szabadics, J., Tamás, G. and Soltesz, I. (2011), Neurogliaform cells in the molecular layer of the dentate gyrus as feed-forward γ-aminobutyric acidergic modulators of entorhinal–hippocampal interplay. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1476–1491. doi: 10.1002/cne.22577
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS35915
- UC Irvine medical scientist training program (to C.A.)
- George E. Hewitt Foundation for Medical Research (to J.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!